- UCR is partnering with Bakersfield College and CSU Sacramento through a California Learning Lab grant on development of a mobile-friendly, introductory calculus course to address equity gaps. The project team is seeking up to three STEM instructors to pilot use of the course in collaboration with the project team, either in the Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 terms.
- Participating instructors will receive a $1,500 stipend. Instructors may use course components as ancillary resources to supplement their existing curricula. If you’re interested in participating, please contact Samantha Eastman, Sr. LX Designer with XCITE: email@example.com
- Pilot slots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Faculty Needs Assessment (ongoing)
- Johns, Eric, Ditta, Annie S., Eastman, Samantha, and Diermyer, Cheryl. 2022. “Business as Unusual–Navigating the Transition Back to In-Person Instruction.” XCITE Research Briefs. Teaching@UCR.edu.
- Mindy Colin, Samantha Eastman, Margaret Merrill and Alex Rockey. 2021. “Leveraging Mobile Technology to Achieve Teaching Goals.” Educause Review. https://er.educause.edu/articles/2021/3/leveraging-mobile-technology-to-achieve-teaching-goals
- Rockey, A., Eastman, S., Colin, M., and Merrill, M. (2019). “Spotlighting innovative use cases of mobile learning.” The Emerging Learning Design Journal, 6(1), Article 3. https://digitalcommons.montclair.edu/eldj/vol6/iss1/3